The CEO of Europe’s largest airline Ryanair has called global warming “bullshit” and “horseshit” in an interview with the Irish Independent.
Michael O’Leary’s scathing assault on the scientific theory targeted not just the idea of global warming itself, but those who perpetuate it.
Do I believe there is global warming? No, I believe it’s all a load of bullshit. But it’s amazing the way the whole fucking eco-warriors and the media have changed. It used to be global warming, but now, when global temperatures haven’t risen in the past 12 years, they say ‘climate change’.
O’Leary didn’t hold back, targeting the entire scientific community for being wrong throughout history, and the weather on a regular basis.
The scientific community has nearly always been wrong in history anyway. In the Middle Ages, they were going to excommunicate Galileo because the entire scientific community said the Earth was flat… I mean, it is absolutely bizarre that the people who can’t tell us what the fucking weather is next Tuesday can predict with absolute precision what the fucking global temperatures will be in 100 years’ time. It’s horseshit.
- Kevin Grandia: Ryan Air CEO Buries Head Firmly in Sand, says global warming is bulls**t (huffingtonpost.com)
- Ryan Air CEO: global warming is bulls**t (desmogblog.com)
- Michael O’Leary: Global warming is ‘horseshit’ (guardian.co.uk)
- Global warming? It doesn’t exist, says Ryanair boss O’Leary (independent.co.uk)
- 3 Cheers for Michael O’Leary (politics.ie)
- Ryanair boss Michael O’Leary says global warming doesn’t exist (dailymail.co.uk)
- Ryanair boss Michael O’Leary denies man-made climate change (telegraph.co.uk)
- Would You Do It All Over Again? (inc.com)
- Why from now on I’m flying Ryanair (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)